Monday, April 13, 2020

The Last Post

Hello to the readers of this blog. I never got around making a final post on this site because of a few reasons. However, after checking out some things about what readers are checking out on the blog, I decided to make this post. I have stopped making entries to this blog in 2017 because of school. I have since graduated and decided to do something else. The blog will never be deleted because it is important to have something like this online. I enjoyed doing the blog but I did not feel like doing any more blog posts. I was kind of losing interest in doing the blog.

Last year, I wanted to start my Youtube project but Leaving Neverland happened and it changed everything. I did eventually do the Youtube video but I realized that it was too much work and it did not turn out the way that I wanted it to turn out. I was advised to do a podcast and that is what I did. It is a lot of work doing a podcast but I really like doing the podcast. 

I want to thank every last one you who read this blog and continue to read this blog. I did this blog to not only state the facts and the truth but to document what happened after Michael was killed in 2009. I hope you all learned something from this blog. 

The podcast is called Michael Jackson and the Truth Podcast. You can listen to the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast.

Here are the links to follow/like if you want to support the podcast and youtube channel - 

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mjpodcastepisodes

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYnbc9DInDcXggJREZBNjIQ?view_as=subscriber

Podcast - https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/michaelandthetruthpodcast/

Podcast website - https://michaelandthetruthpodcast.blogspot.com/

Peace and God Bless. 

Belinda O. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 08/11/2023: I am posting this update because I have found out that one of my blog posts was used for a Youtube video without my permission. Please read my copyright warning for anyone that is thinking of using my work without my permission

Please do not use any of my work without my permission. If you would like to use my work for your own personal, professional or educational work, please contact me via email at mjthetruthpodcast@outlook.com. In the email, show me what blog post(s) you want to use, how you would use them and why you want to use them. If I approve of it, please give me the credit and tell me and show me how my work was used for your work. Please note that if my work is used without my permission, I will do everything in my power to get it removed from your platforms. Thank you. 



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------