Tuesday, December 13, 2011

On Second Thought....

Last week, I stated that I was going to delete two blogs on my blogroll after I was told that Sony plants were running those blogs. I thought about doing that but I never got around to doing that because I eventually forgot. This morning, on my way to work, I thought about the real reason why I am doing this blog. I am not doing to this blog to expose Michael Jackson fans/supporters. I know that there are plants in the fan community that is in the business of manipulating and dividing the fan community. I do not want this blog and I personally do not want to be part of any drama that is unwanted over exposing fans. I look at the situation this way - at the end of the day, it is a distraction. 





This blog is about telling the truth about MJ and his life in an honest, candor manner without causing issues with fellow MJ fans/supporters. This blog is not about who is a Sony plant or not. Honestly, if some fans are plants for Sony, then what can I or anyone else do about it? Call the police? We have to understand that there is always going to be a few or some people who will do things that are not right and all you can do for those people is pray for them. It is good to know that there are Sony plants in the MJ fan community. However, it is not good to expose or reveal them. It does not do any good to anyone. I know a lot of things about some fans out there and I have done my share of exposing them. All I ever got from doing that was a cease and desist letter sent to me via email, being told that I am being watched on message boards and social networking sites and my email account nearly being hacked into. It sucks to have a cease and desist (even if it is not actually real) being sent to you, it is not good to be watched by others and it is not good to have your email account nearly compromised. 


Maybe it is best to keep quiet about those things because whatever happens to those plants when they are expose will be greater than you might think. When it comes to situations like this where it is bigger than me, I let God handle that issue because eventually it is better to let God handle it than you. In the long run, you want a future free of issues, less drama and safety for your family. So, I have made a decision and I will not delete the blogs that are in question of being run by Sony plants. Unlike the person who warned me, one of them decided to put my blog in their blog roll so that my blog can be eventually viewed. At the end of the day, it is my blog and my decision who and what I want to discuss, add and link on my blog.